Brief on Challenge
Come Shake Hands With STEEL
Starting a new Business?
Do you have STEEL in mind?
Participate in our #myLOVESTEELidea contest and share your pitch with us. Make sure that you are answering these questions in your pitch:
- What is your #myLOVESTEELidea, what is the Unique Selling Point? (Max 500 Words)
- Who are your potential/ existing customers?
- Describe the use case of the product. What customer problem does it solve?
- What technologies/ processes/ etc. will you utilize to bring your idea to fruition?
- Who are your exiting competitors?
- How is your product offering different from available alternatives in the market?
- Describe your plan to market and sell the product.
- What milestones do you have in mind?
- Describe your team
- How can Ministry of Steel help you execute your idea?
Promote Start-Up India, Stand-Up India and provide support (5 lakh for first, 3 lakh for second and 2 lakh for third) for steel related innovation, deployment or commercialization of new product, processes or services or intellectual property.
Theme of the Challenge
Come up with the best ways to use steel for creating new and innovative products for general public and / or businesses that are practical and commercially viable.
- This Contest is open to
- A team of individuals/professionals (Maximum 3 Team Members including Team Leader)
- Indian start ups
- Participant(s) must be of minimum 18-years
- The total employee of the startup must not be exceed 50
- Upon short listing of idea, individuals/professionals must obtain no objection certificate from their employer if applicable.
- Go the 'Participate' link
- Fill-in your personal information
- While sharing your concept make sure that you read the criteria that is mentioned in the brief
- Click on Submit
- Entries that fulfil the criteria mentioned above only will be entertained.
- Keeping in mind the objective of encouraging the usage of steel, the concepts shared should be well thought-through from the initial process to how it will be marketed.
- Incomplete entries will not entertained.
A Committee of Experts will go through each of the entries and will select the three winners as per the criteria mentioned (refer to the Brief of the challenge to know if you are answering all the questions)
- Start date – 15th November 2017
- End date – 15th December 2017
Translate your STEEL idea into reality and win Rupees 10 Lakh
Top three ideas will get:
- FIRST - Rupees 5 Lakh
- SECOND - Rupees 3 Lakh
- THIRD - Rupees 2 Lakh
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Please note that we cannot acknowledge submissions individually.
- Ministry of Steel reserves the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Ministry of Steel is not liable to give clarification for not selecting any of the submissions.
- Last date of submission is 15th December 2017. No entry will be considered afterwards.
- Ministry is not liable to award money if no submission is selected.
- This is funding, not a loan. If awarded, the only obligation is to make your idea into reality.
- Ministry of Steel reserves the right to cancel the contest at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The submissions will be evaluated by a committee of experts whose secision shall be final and binding on all participants.
- The contest is subject to jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi.
- Any correspondence with participant will be done through an email provided by the participant at time of filling the application form. Organizers are not liable in case of email delivery failures.
- For any queries, please send mail at:email@example.com
Registration Form MyLOVESTEELIdea