I'M TUSHAR SAILI STUDENT OF CLASS 12TH MEDICAL FROM JALANDHAR. I WANT TO PRESENT A WONDERFUL INNOVATION TO THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA THAT WILL HELP INDIA TO FLOURISH AND OVERCOME IT'S ELECTRICITY SCARCITY AND MEET UP IT'S REQUIREMENTS OF WATER THAT I'M WORKING FROM MY GRADE 10.IT IS KNOWN AS 'RAMAN SYSTEM OF IRRIGATION AND HYDROELECTRICITY PRODUCTION'. The Indian peninsula is facing the problem of Insufficient electricity supply and water to several regions while millions of litre of potable water is flushed into Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal while many regions of India,Pakistan and Bangladesh don't hold sufficient amounts of potable water. A system is developed by me to prevent draining of precious water into rivers. The system can efficiently be tested on River Ganges and Sutlej. At every 200 kilometre of the main course of River, a sub River or tributary can be drawn which will supply water to the regions with less potable water. After that, the tributary is allowed to flow to an artificial reservoir lake where the water is stored for future use as the population in India is rising exponentially. A hydroelectric power plant is set up at that lake to fulfill the electricity demand to power the industrial drive running in India. For example if the system is implemented on Ganga, Yamuna or Sutlej it can provide sufficient supply of water to rajasthan making it more favourable for the residents to survive. Small hydroelectric plants with production capacity ranging 2 megawatts TO 12 MW can be set up on the tributary rivers to fulfill local demand of the villages. It will be helpful to provide every remote area proper water supply and electricity. The villages will become self sufficient in producing electricity. It can save millions of rupees spent on coal and nuclear power plants.
MERITS OF THE SYSTEM:-
* IT CAN ALSO PREVENT FLOODS AS THE FLOOD WATER CAN BE SHIFTED AND STORED IN THE RESERVOIRS FOR FUTURE RATHER THAN CAUSING MASS DEVASTATION.
* WILL HELP IN DEVELOPMENTAL PROCESS OF INDIA AS INDIA CAN SELL THE SURPLUS ELECTRICITY AND CAN PROVIDE 24 HOURS ELECTRICITY OVER THE NATION.
* RAJASTHAN'S CULTIVABLE LAND CAN BE UTILISED AS THE WATER AVAILABILITY WIL INCRESE BY 200% IN SOME REGIONS.
* DECCAN PALTEAU AREAS WILL NO LONGER BE DEPENDANT ON RAINWATER FOR THEIR SURVIVAL IN THE SUMMERS.
* EXCESS OF WATER CAN BE PROCESSED AND CAN BE EXPORTED TO ARABIAN COUNTRIES.
* IT WILL REDUCE THE COST OF ELECTRICITY AS THE PRODUCTION WILL BE IN SURPLUS WITH RESPECT TO THE SUPPLY.
* IT WILL HELP IN THE SETUP OF INDUSTRIES IN VARIOUS REGIONS OF INDIA