Realstaff - Verified Employee Portal (www.realstaff.net)
Realstaff is introducing world’s first platform for employers to share basic data of their employees. (Verified Employee Portal)
- No need to give paper notice, if any fraud activities are happening by false representation of your company.
- Anyone can check on Realstaff, the authenticity of the person, and who is interacting with them, claiming to be a representative/employee of your company.
- Employers upload basic data of employees, like name of employee, designation of employee, working status of employee (working, on contract, on notice period, left the company, terminated, new joined), and company name, company email address and photograph of employee (blurred on Realstaff but recognizable).
- Facility of manual data uploading and bulk data uploading is provided for the registered company.
- Through employee search functionality, Realstaff is not showing entire list of the employees of the particular company. The first name, last name and company name are mandatory to get the search result.
- The photograph of employee is made blur visible but recognizable. In addition the cut, copy, paste and right click is made disabled on the portal.
- For India - the registration details of the employer must have to match with details provided by employer on the portal of ministry of corporate affairs (MCA) or IRDA, Govt. of India and same is verified by Realstaff through registered email address of the employer on the MCA portal, at the time of sending confirmation of the registration. This precaution is taken by Realstaff to avoid fake employer registrations.
- For foreign companies - the registration details of the employer must have to match with details provided by employer on the portal of company house or securities and exchange commission of Govt. of related to their country and same is verified by Realstaff through registered email address of the employer on the company house portal, at the time of sending confirmation of the registration. This precaution is taken by Realstaff to avoid fake employer registrations. If registered email address is not available on the portal of company house, in that case the face to face interaction with our business associate will is the preferable way to confirm registered email address of the company.
- The registration request of companies which are having status of "defaulter" and "strike off" are not accepted by Realstaff to register on the portal.
- The employer can change the working status of their particular employee(s), if she/he is e.g. on notice period, left the company, terminated. This feature protects reputation of employer and protects customers and partners of employer, in case of any misuse of previous position by such employee/s.
- The employer can post vacancies available with its organization; this facility protects job seekers from fake recruitment scams and saves in recruitment cost for the employers.
- Company HR can check the previous record of the person, who is being hired.