“ECOBOARD” is an innovative green product that not only protects forests but also prevents farmers from burning left over agri-residues in farm. An Estimate of 150 million tons of surplus agri-residues are burnt in open field every year (300 million tons of CO2). Below are the highlights of the product.
1. Additional Income to Farmer: ECOBOARD utilizes the left over agri-residues and provides additional income source to farmers.
2. Open-Source Technology: ECOBOARD ’s Open-Source approach has encouraged entrepreneurs to install more than 3000 m3/day in Developing Countries. (Equivalent to protection of about 16 lakh trees per year).
3. Continuous Innovations: We strongly believe that Nature has solutions for our everyday challenges and we have proven this time and again by introducing Ultra-Engineered Products for affordable Green Homes.
4. Innovative Products: The high quality and performance of green building materials like Panels, Doors, Walls, Floors, etc., developed by ECOBOARD have been proven and accepted by reputed government, organizations, architects, interior designer’s etc in India and abroad.
5. Value to Customers: A company with over three decades of expertise in developing BIS approved environmentally conscious building materials for customers, so that they can experience modern day building materials that not only has aesthetic value but is also renewable!
6. European Standards with Agro-waste: ECOBOARD is the first company in the World to achieve European Standards along with BIS approval using “Agro-waste”. It has developed Green panels by personally hand-picking natural-fibers that are available in the villages of India and process them in advanced German machinery to achieve superior quality.
7. Applications: Homes, Kitchens, Offices, Hotel, Industrial, Hospitals, College, Packaging,
8. Giving Back: ECOBOARD works towards the R&D and capacity building of rural micro-enterprises that are owned by the self-made carpenters of these villages.
9. Rural Economy: With every piece of furniture made by ECOBOARD, you don’t just get environment friendly sustainable furniture, you also get a sense of pride; a chance to help build a strong rural economy.