A Simple Lamp from waste Material
Abstract: This paper describe a very simple circuit of a lamp made from waste material. In this lamp all materials used is waste material except the LED (Light Emitting Diode) and switch. This is very easy to construct .In this lamp I had used scrap cell phone battery or used cell phone battery ,Diode, LEDs, switch, charging socket, wires etc .We can charge the battery up to 15 to20 minutes, Once its charged. It can glow up to 3 or 4 hours. If the condition of battery is good then it can glow for the whole night. It doesn’t require any specific charger .It can be charged by mobile charger.
E-waste (electronic waste) is defined as discarded electrical or electronic devices such as computer, mobile phone, television sets, entertainment electronic device, charger, adapter etc. This circuit presented here is very easy to construct. In this circuit I had used all waste material (e-waste) except LED (Light Emitting Diode) and switch. I had collected all Diode, resistor, wire, etc from e-waste. In this circuit I had used 5 LED(8mm), 1 LED(4mm), Diode(IN4007),Resistor(470 Ohms),charging socket, wires, old mobile battery and box. After making this circuit we have to charge only for 15 to 20 minutes because as told earlier that the battery being a scrap cell phone battery, due to overcharging battery may be blast or damage. So we have to charge only 20 minutes and after charging, it can glow up to 3 or 4 hours and if battery condition is good then it can glow whole night.
1) One Lamp is charged for 15 to 20 minutes our lamp is ready to use. it is made of low cost(Rs.40).
2) It can glow up to 3 or 4 hours. If battery condition is good then it can glow for the whole night.
3) It can be transport from place to place as per your need.
4) It does not require any specific charger. It can be charged by mobile phone charger.
5) Hence, we can manage e-waste and control on pollution and reuse.