- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- All entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules are automatically void.
- Most voted innovations appear under Leader Board.
- The write up should either be submitted in Hindi or English.
- In case, submission is in any other language, it must be accompanied with the translation in either Hindi or English.
- It is strongly advised not to wait till the closure time for submission of entries. MyGov shall not be responsible for non-receipt of entries on account of server errors/ traffic.
- MyGov reserves the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- MyGov or any of the government entity does not endorse or financially support any submissions by the participants on the MyGov website.
- MyGov is not liable to give clarification on the validity of the submissions on MyGov.in website.
- Any innovation(s) submitted on the platform shall be deemed as open and MyGov does not taking any responsibility in case of patent right(s) violation(s) if the innovation(s) submitted is awaiting patent or is in the process of patent filing. It is solely the user’s responsibility to avoid uploading such innovation(s) on the platform.
All citizens of India
By participating, each entrant grants MyGov permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.