Design an algorithm to scramble/ encrypt voice samples at the caller, send via GSM network and reassemble the received samples at the called and play. This should work with very minimal acceptable delay as per the ITU standards.
- We have got a voice sample file say “F”.
- Establish a phone call between A and B.
- Play the sample file “F” at A. After capturing “F”, slice it into multiple voice samples.
- Scramble these sliced voice samples and send to B.
- After receiving of scrambled sliced samples reconstruct the Audio sample into “D” and play it.
- If you compare “F” and “D”, both should be more or less identical. i.e. “F”~=”D”.
Sample Data required: No